February 9, 2011

Various...

A short of apology to all of those mailing me their promo stuff. At 10 a.m. I had exactly 3,971 mails in my inbox, so the chances of me ever reading your mails are…well…slim. And even smaller that you'll ever hear anything (good or bad) back from me! I’m sorry if I’m wasting your time, but that’s how things are and how they will (most likely) remain!

One of my current favorite tracks; Flowers Bloom by High Highs; is doing terribly well on the Hypem popular songs chart. Go heart it!
+ Flowers Bloom

I’ve spent a large part of the past 24 hours thoroughly enjoying the Psychic Powers debut Infinity. One complaint though! Why didn’t they include this terrific RAC remix of Dreamboat? Could have been the perfect bonus track!

 Dreamboat (RAC Remix) by Psychic Powers

Check this wonderful video for Sleep Party People's Notes To You.

No comments: