October 1, 2010

On the radio this morning...

Going to see Ginger Ninja at Toldkammeret tonight, so talk about timing. Perfect, perfect timing! Doubt that any of you blog readers will be there, but if you are; say hello and I promise I'll buy you a beer!

And a couple of MP3's as well:
+ Sunshine (Eumig & Chinon Remix)
+ OnePlusOneIsThree

Every morning when the girls and I are having breakfast the radio is on, and from time to time it does happen that some really fine stuff is aired, thus helping to make the start of the day a good one. The “On the radio this morning” posts are my humble attempt to make your start a good one as well!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

(add this one to the beer-counter! ;) ). And of course have fun tonight!

Unknown said...

It's not sold out, so jump on a plane Chris ;-) All beers will be on me!

philips heartstart battery said...

Wish you the best of luck! (",)