October 31, 2010

From the mailbox...

Spent a couple of hours last night reducing the size of the mailbox from 3,922 to 3,697 mails. Summed up you can say I spent the time on reading, deleting, downloading, listening, deleting again (most of the time) and cheering (not that often). Here's what I have to show for my efforts:

+ Baby ScreamNicole
+ The Grand Opening - Be Steady
+ Drew Seeley - Into The Fire
+ Milks & Rectangles - Auction Block
+ Violens - Violent Sensation Descends
+ Englishman - Angels and Earthworms
+ Crushed Stars - Black Umbrellas
+ Silver Swans - Anyone's Ghost (The National Cover)

and this video for Nothing But Clues by The Migrant.

1 comment:

More About The Devil said...

I know how you feel about the old mailbox. It fills up faster than I can clear it and I always feel so guilty that there are some brilliant bands not getting their fair share of attention. It makes me feel a little better that I'm not alone lol!

The Devil
www.besttuna.blogspot.com