March 22, 2010

Music Monday (from the mailbox)...

As predicted last week!

+ Cha-ChaThe Fellowship
The label humbly asks that I direct people to their webpage rather than upload the song myself. Since this is one seriously infectious pop song, I gladly comply. Watch the video for the song at the bottom of the page. Bet they had great fun while shooting it!

+ Great Lake Swimmers - Gonna Make It Through This Year
"If you decide to share the file: please link the Bad Panda Records website, share the CC license type (BY-NC-SA 3.0) and do not rehost the file. REALLY! :)". Normally I'd just delete a mail like this, as it's simply too much trouble. But since the song is so darn good, I once again gladly obey.

+ Alcoholic Faith Mission - My Eyes To See
Every review I've seen of the band's new (and third) album Let This Be The Last Night We Care has been very positive. I've had a copy of the album in my inbox since February 12, so it's about time to check it out I guess!

More to come...(I hope)...there's really no end to the bad stuff. Not quite sure if the "mailbox cleaning" posts is such a great idea after all!

No comments: