March 9, 2010

CONTEST – win Ceremony...A New Order tribute...

Ceremony - A New Order Tribute to benefit the Salford Foundation Trust's Tony Wilson Awards was released last month on February 20 (on what would have been Mr. Wilson’s 60th birthday) as a digital download and today the double CD version containing 32 tracks is available. The double CD costs the affordable amount of $19.95, is packed with interesting cover versions of New Order classics and proceeds will benefit talented young people, so I definitely think you should head straight to the New Order tribute page and pick up your copy. If winning the CD sounds more appealing and 24 Hour Service Station has been so kind to ship me a copy of the CD to give away. Interested? Then mail me, write Ceremony in the subject line plus your name and address in the mail body. And do this no later than Tuesday, March 16. To prevent accusations of cheating I promise that I’ll blindfold myself before picking the winner!
+ Kites With LightDream Attack

No comments: