September 10, 2007

Photo from far away...

Florida indie/alternative trio The Monday Photo is currently recording ("lots of") new stuff and the band has posted a video to give us all some impression of what is happening. I have no idea what the track is called, but it certainly sounds promising! Download the band's entire (?) back catalogue here.


The other day I had to send a complaint to Danish duo BREUM, because the boys had uploaded a new track to Myspace without informing me. How exactly am I supposed to help spreading the words without knowing what's going on? Luckily I was able to dig up the news myself, so here it is - the new track called Langt Væk ("Far Away").
+ Langt Væk

1 comment:

Parklife said...

Yeyayah, three cheers for The Monday Photo .:-) Hopefully they'll release their album as promised this year...