October 27, 2006

Airplanes made of paper or feathers?

My daughter is doing just fine again, so here I am, back a work today. Unfortunately I don't have that much time on my hands today (work didn't do itself yesterday), so I'm taking the easy way out and posting a couple of tracks found in the mailbox this morning. They come from a Seattle one-man project called Riding Paper Airplanes and the music is described as a combination of: "the subtle electronic nuances of The Postal Service and The Notwist with the bombastic anthem-pop of U2 and Ride." Not exactly a modest/humble description, though Homecoming Weekend In A Small Town is a pretty good one. But you can always judge that yourself!!
+ Feathers
+ Homecoming Weekend In A Small Town

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good songs!!!
Yes!!! ;)