March 14, 2006

Hyping

If my blog was of even the slightest importance I'd immediately start hyping these 10 bands/artists (Well I guess I'm already doing my very best at hyping them, though I'm not all that successful/any good at it):

Anamia
Webpage
Myspace
...But It Wasn't So Back Then [mp3]

The Ballet
Webpage
Myspace
I Hate The War [mp3]

Celestial
Webpage
Myspace
Nothing Happens Twice [mp3]

El Video
Webpage
Myspace
Yo Mama's An Astronaut [mp3]

Kind Of Girl
Webpage
Myspace
Poetry Boy [mp3]

Mavis
Webpage
Myspace
Emotional Vampire [mp3]

Memoplay
Webpage
Myspace
Words Are Small [mp3]

The Monday Photo
Webpage
Myspace
Allies (No Tomorrow) [mp3]

Ruined By Martin
Webpage
Myspace
CC delight [mp3]

Pete White
Webpage
Myspace
Hold Your Hand [mp3]

Once I started creating the list I realized that there were several other artists deserving more focus as well. So I decide to pick those with less than 500 "friends" at myspace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej Stytzer!

Tak for god omtale igen. Den er vi glade for:-)

Vi er meget snart klar med nyt materiale, og vi sender gerne en spritny demo til dig, når den er klar.

Ha' det godt!

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Wow. You've really been wading through myspace. There's a ton of stuff out there just waiting to be found!