December 16, 2005

This morning I found an e-mail in my inbox from a member of the band Venice Is Sinking. Since I’m always eager to hear new music, I of course visited their (absolutely amazing) website and downloaded a few tracks by the band.
And Venice Is Sinking is yet another great and virtually unknown band. This 5-piece origins from Athens, Georgia and plays a kind of indie pop with violins (sounds obscure, but it’s really cool).
Well it’s December and money is a rare thing these days, but I’m seriously thinking of buying myself an early Christmas present and order a T-shirt and the Split EP by the band.
A debut album called Sorry About The Flowers will be released in March next year.

Daniel - Thanks for the picture! :-)

Venice Is Sinking
Download.com
Myspace
Pulaski Heights (MP3)
Undecided (MP3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words about us!

-Daniel