November 1, 2005

This and that:

The Coldplay concert Sunday was pretty good, but not great (or simply fantastic) as some seem to think. However it was nice to hear the band perform the songs somewhat rougher and less polished than on the albums!! But if these guys want to make it big, the shows must be longer and more improvised!

The Hjärta & Smärta EP by Kent arrived in my mailbox yesterday, even though the official release date is tomorrow. The songs improved quite a lot when I listened to them in the car this morning compared to my impression, when I first heard them on the computer!
My blog is getting quite a few hits these days, because people are searching for the lyrics for the songs. If you haven't ordered the EP or are going to buy it tomorrow - do so! The lyrics are all there!

I wanted to vote, but I seriously couldn't find 5 songs worth voting for in the recent edition of Tjeklisten!!

November doesn’t look really interesting, when talking about new releases or am I ignoring something/someone important? Madonna maybe? Not really! Have decided not to buy it!

New CD added to my CD-Collection:
Dinosaur Jr.: You're Living All Over Me

1 comment:

Wayne said...

Dude! Every time I read your blog, it makes me wish I didn't have to sleep and could listen to all this music you write about! I hate not having enough TIME! Keep up the good work.