May 17, 2005

New album added to my CD-Collection:
Swing Out Sister: Kaleidoscope World

I used to listen to this album a lot when it was originally released (in 1989) and my old vinyl copy can be found somewhere in the attic at home. However I rarely listen to vinyl's these days (the wife don't want them in the living room and I'm to lazy going to the attic looking for them), so I believe that my last encounter with this album took place more than 8 years ago.

Yesterday we (wife and kid) attended one of those used-stuff (read: useless garbage) fairs and I was really thrilled when I found this album and only had to pay 10 Danish Kroner (less than 2 USD) for it. Though I hate going, I really should attend those fairs more often, because you never know what you might find!

Listening to the album this morning it brought back several nice memories from the days when I was studying in Copenhagen. Lots of beers, parties etc.

*those were the days*

No comments: